TERMS OF SERVICE
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN SETS FORTH YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND THE TRANSACTION(S) CONTEMPLATED FOR HEREBY. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION (ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY; I.E., CASE CONSOLIDATIONS AND CLASS-ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED) IN ORDER TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTION HEREUNDER IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE HEREOF. YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE UNLESS YOU: AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY AND ARE NOT PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS, OR SERVICES BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
OUR WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR ANY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED REASONABLE METHODS TO RESTRICT THE ABILITY OF CHILDREN UNDER 13 TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE. SOME OF SUCH METHODS MAY INCLUDE THE INCORPORATION OF SPECIAL NOTICES REQUESTING VISITORS TO ENTER THEIR BIRTHDATE TO RESTRICT THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 FROM ACCESSING OUR
REPORTED AGE, AND THE REQUEST TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 TO GET PARENTAL
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Terms and Conditions Agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.ChewzMe.com (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Colombina Candy Company, Inc. (“ChewzMe,” “us,” or “we”) upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at our Site. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of ChewzMe or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Site Use. ChewzMe grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products, or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of ChewzMe, and ChewzMe may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Third-Party Links. Certain content, products, and services available via our Site may include materials from third parties. Third-party links on this Site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
- User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, “comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
- Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions. Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the Site or on any related website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Site or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Site or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that the information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ChewzMe and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. CHEWZME DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CHEWZME BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyrights. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee, or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability, or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
TERMS OF ONLINE SALES AND SHIPPING POLICY
- Online Orders: When placing an order on our Site, you are effectively offering to purchase whatever products and services you select. We reserve the right to accept or reject any order at our own discretion. We will only accept or reject an order in its entirety. Should we elect to accept your offer, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address that you provide at such time. Notwithstanding, we reserve the right to cancel any order once accepted by us (as evidenced by a confirming email) at any time at our sole discretion.
- Payment Terms: All applicable prices are set forth alongside the goods and services offered on the Site. Such prices are subject to change at any time by us at our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the prices stated at the time of your transaction, as well as any: (i) sales, use, excise, and related taxes; and (ii) shipping and handling charges. Payment may only be made with a valid credit or debit card or use of a bona-fide electronic payment provider (i.e., shopPay, GogglePay, and MetaPay). By using any such card or payment provider, you are hereby representing and warranting your full right and authority to make such purchase in the manner elected without violating any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Shipping Information: It is our responsibility to ship your accepted order to you at the address you provide when making the order. You will be responsible for all associated shipping & handling charges. While we agree to use reasonable efforts to meet the shipping and delivery dates provided online, we shall not be responsible for any delays in shipments.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you have placed an order, we immediately begin processing it to ensure timely delivery. Unfortunately, this means that we are unable to accommodate order cancellations. However, if you need to update the shipping address, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. However, if the order has already been shipped, we cannot modify the address.
- Returns: If you, for any reason, are not satisfied with your order, you may return it for a full refund; provided: (i) you notify us at email@example.com; (ii) your return request is made within thirty (30) days of delivery; (iii) we accept your return; and (iv) the merchandise is returned in the same condition as originally received by you. Once the goods are received by us, we will refund your purchase price, less the original shipping & handling charges. You bear the risk of loss or damage during shipment (other than when returning non-conforming merchandise) and as such, you are advised to obtain appropriate insurance. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the applicable purchase.
- Modifications to Services, Products, and Prices: Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any Service or Product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Our Products or Services: Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Site. These products or services may have limited quantities.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on the Site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited.
- Representations & Warranties (R&Ws); Disclaimers; Limitations on Liability:
(a) Buyer’s R&Ws. You represent and warrant to us as follows: (i) that you have the right to enter into any transaction contemplated hereby without violating these Terms, any applicable law, rule, or regulation, and/or any agreement with, or rights of, any third party and (ii) that you will use the goods and services provided hereunder exactly as authorized and never in any way that would violate any applicable law or third party right of any kind.
(b) Company’s Limited Warranty: We represent and warrant to you that any goods purchased by you on the Site, when used specifically as authorized by us and without modification thereto, will conform in all material respects to: (i) the specifications set forth on the Site, and (ii) any instructions that we provide you with upon delivery of the merchandise. We further represent and warrant to you that any goods or services purchased by you on the Site will be safe for their intended use and free from defects in material, functionality, and workmanship. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this warranty shall not apply when the goods are subject to: negligence, misconduct, misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation or handling, unusual environmental conditions, or other extreme stress, alteration, repair by anyone other than us (or one of our authorized representatives), use with any third-party product or service (other than as specifically authorized in advance by us), or use in violation of any provided-for instructions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any products manufactured by a third party and incorporated in any goods provided hereunder are not covered by this limited warranty. Notwithstanding anything set forth herein to the contrary, your sole remedy with respect to a breach by us of our warranties to you shall be to inform us, in writing, of your desire to exercise this limited warranty, along with a sufficiently detailed explanation of your reason(s), so that we may either: (i) replace the goods in question (or re-perform the services, as applicable); or (ii) credit or refund your purchase price. In such instances, restocking fees shall not apply. We shall have the right to select which cure option to pursue, and we will be responsible for shipping & handling charges associated with resending replacement goods (and shall also be responsible for their risk of loss in transit during such time), if and as applicable. Any claim made by you hereunder shall be made within thirty (30) days of delivery or forever be waived. We reserve the right to verify any such claim. This warranty period is not extended if we have to replace a warranted product or re-perform a warranted service. This limited warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser of our products and services from our Site (i.e., and not to any subsequent owner or beneficiary of any goods or services received hereunder). In order to obtain warranty service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain an RMA number. If, for any reason, you believe in good faith that we have not fulfilled our obligations hereunder, you are entitled to follow the dispute resolution procedures set forth in Section 29 below. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN THE DOCUMENTATION WE PROVIDE WITH THE PRODUCTS.
(c) Limitation on Warranties: Subject to applicable law, and without limitation on the foregoing, we limit the duration and applicability of any and all implied warranties (including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade or otherwise) to the duration of the limited warranty set forth in subsection (b) above. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND THEREFORE, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(d) Sole and Exclusive Remedies/Liability Cap: SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES, AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY, FOR ANY BREACH OF OUR LIMITED WARRANTY. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WILL THE COMPANY’S OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID ON THE SITE FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES. ADDITIONALLY, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, OR REVENUE, AND/OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR OTHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OF ANY KIND. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries: These Terms are for your sole benefit, and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit, or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of these Terms.
- Force Majeure: Company shall not be held responsible for delays or non-performance caused by activities or factors beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, war, weather, strikes, floods, lockouts, fires, acts of God, terrorism, and/or delivery, vendor, supplier, or other third-party delays, non-performance, or failures of any kind.
- Assignment: Company may assign or otherwise transfer any or all its rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party in its sole discretion. You may not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your duties hereunder at any time without our prior written consent in each instance, and any attempt to do so shall be null and void.
- Partial Invalidity: If any part or portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Termination. ChewzMe may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Governing Law/Binding Arbitration:
(a) Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
(b) Binding Arbitration: Subject to subsection (c) below and all applicable laws, you are agreeing to give up: (i) your right to litigate any claims that may arise hereunder in court or before a jury; and (ii) your right to consolidate any claim and/or participate in any class-action claim that may arise hereunder in any manner or forum. Instead, any claim, dispute, or controversy of any kind or nature arising hereunder which cannot be amicably resolved by us shall be solely and finally settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its commercial arbitration rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration shall take place before one arbitrator sitting in Miami-Dade County, Florida. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitrator will be bound to adjudicate all disputes in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. The decision of the arbitrator shall be in writing with written findings of fact and shall be final and binding on the parties. We shall bear all of our own costs, as well as your reasonable outside attorneys’ fees, actually incurred in connection with any such arbitration proceedings; provided, however, that if we are the prevailing party, we shall be entitled to reimbursement for those amounts that were expended on your behalf. With respect to any arbitration hereunder, as stated above, you hereby expressly waive any right to consolidate any claim and/or participate in any class-action claim of any kind or nature. This Section (29) provides your sole recourse for the settlement of any disputes arising out of, in connection with, or related to these Terms. If any provision of this clause is found unenforceable, such unenforceable provision will be removed, and the remaining terms will be enforced.
(c) Small-Claims Option: Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may elect to pursue a breach of warranty claim in small-claims court rather than submit to binding arbitration, but only if you provide us with written notice of your desire to do so within 90 days of your purchase transaction. Any small-claims court proceeding initiated hereunder will be limited solely to your individual dispute; i.e., you are not permitted to file, or participate in, a class action suit or consolidated claim in small-claims court with respect to these Terms.
- No Waivers: Our failure to enforce any of our rights hereunder will not constitute a waiver of our right to make such enforcement in the future, subject to applicable law.
- Notices: We may provide notices hereunder to you by: (i) email; (ii) regular mail; or (iii) posting them on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring that you have provided us with your current email and mailing addresses. You can contact us at any time by any of the following means: (i) email to email@example.com or (ii) personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to: Colombina Candy Company, Inc. Attn: ChewzMe Online Support 6303 Blue Lagoon Dr. #425, Miami, Florida 33126.
- Contact Information.
Colombina Candy Company, Inc.
Attn: ChewzMe Online Support
6303 Blue Lagoon Dr. #425
Miami, Florida 33126.